Mobile app development’s importance is growing every year and more businesses are now looking to get their ideas developed into lucrative apps that can succeed in the market. Thankfully, we have many app-building tools that we can use to save our efforts, investments, and excessive coding.
The mobile app market’s potential can be seen by the fact that this market will be worth more than $650 billion by 2025. The compounded annual growth rate or CAGR expected for the mobile app market is estimated at around 19.2%.
In this article, we’ll talk about all mobile app development kits that provide the most value.
With Buddy mobile app development, you get expansions that are change-oriented and flawless. The app deployment automation in Buddy is faster and easier compared to its competitors. This is possible due to a wide range of dedicated, pre-configured actions and services.
Buddy can help you achieve all the steps (build, test, sign, and publish) very easily. Choose Buddy if you’re looking for a seamless mobile app development tool.
You can expect the following features:
• More than 100 actions are available
• Smooth UI/UX
• Integrations such as WordPress, Digital Ocean, Azure, AWS, and Google
• Task managers
• Popular languages support
• Dedicated android activities
Headspin is one of the best app development kits available for app development. It is famous for being able to deliver the kind of user experience that is close to reality and fast app performance.
Performance of mobile application and customer experience is extremely important and Headspin provides insights into both of these and helps you prepare for different challenges in a complex mobile ecosystem.
Some of the Features of Headspin are:
• Real devices access from 150+ different locations
• API access
• Automatic management of performance issues
• Launch visibility
• Physical and cloud setup options
• Ability to do the load test
• Mobile analytics tools 100% uptime
The next development tool among the best tools for mobile app development is AppWatch.
It is a security and mobile analytics product that works through cloud technology. Being cloud-based, AppWatch is safe and is not easy to hack into. Users trust AppWatch because their security is taken care of.
Let’s look at some of the features that AppWatch provides:
• Complete mobile app scan
• SDK scanning and 3rd party library scanning
• Custom reports generated by AppWatch
• Easily re-validate security issues
• Detect hardcoded sensitive values
• Identifying security vulnerabilities
• Cross-platform application development tools
Xamarin is famous among other mobile app development tools because it is preferred as a native app development tool.
Xamarin can create apps for different platforms such as Android, Windows, and iOS.
Let’s take a look at Xamarin’s features:
• Mono framework and Mobile Devices API communications
• Component Store of Xamarin includes third-party libraries and UI controls
• Fewer bugs
• Improved time to market
• Deep linking and app indexing allowed
• Platform-specifications functionality
Appcelerator is also considered one of the best app development tools since it makes coding simpler. This tool allows creating applications using concise coding lines.
iOS, Android, Windows, and browser-based HTML5 applications are supported by Appcelerator.
The following features are offered by Appcelerator:
• Faster mobile app development
• High cloud capacity limits
• Create apps for all supported OS
• Physical and cloud setup options
• Open-standards built
• Global expansions (multi-region) supported
An open-source app development framework that is categorized under cross-platform add development which means, PhoneGap can create a single app and run it across all mobile devices.
• Integration of libraries to enhance the app development process
• Hassle-free and quicker app development
• Supports plug-in architecture
• Easy to use powerful app development tool
When we talk about mobile app development tools, it won’t be fair to miss out on Ionic. This framework is used to build hybrid mobile apps.
Ionic employs SASS, CSS, and HTML5 technologies to deliver stunning hybrid mobile apps.
Here are the features that Ionic has to offer:
• The open-source project is 100% free
• Supports web and native mobile apps
• Creation of progressive and interactive mobile apps
• Create apps for major app stores (with the same code base)
• Ionic uses native SDKs
You can use Mobincube to develop all sorts of apps whether it is health, entertainment, business, education, or more.
The app interface allows Mobincube to be diverse and create different types of apps easily. The features of Mobincube are:
• Improve sales and create mobile stores
• 3rd party solutions integration
• Advanced functions included
• Online content update
• Everything in the app is customizable
• Communicate with customers easily
Longrange is used for developing native mobile apps. This tool is pretty good considering the components it has to offer. You can use commands, form views, navigation, and tabs as well. Expect the following features for the Longrange tool:
• Reliable native app development
• RPG / CL only with DDS app development
• Works well with Apple and Android mobile devices
• Mobile app updates are sent to mobile devices without any hassle
• GPS, audio, SMS, camera are among the features of the mobile device which you can add using this tool
• Less maintenance cost and apps deployment time
QT is a mobile app development tool that develops cross-platform apps. The apps created by QT are known to have less deployment and development time.
Further, it also has a cost-effective design which helps improve the overall look & feel of apps. Ultimately, developers can provide the best UI experience for all different devices.
The features of QT include:
• Windows and rendering classes
• Implementation of parser and compiler optimizations
• Translucent private keys supported
• IPv6 and Dual Mode networks are enabled for QT
• SSL server bugs fixed
Alpha Anywhere is a mobile app development tool that enables fast development and deployment of apps.
You can create cross-platform web and mobile business applications using this tool.
Let’s take a look at the features that you can expect in Alpha Anywhere:
• Cross-platform mobile applications that are effective
• Mobile data security (high level)
• Resource management (good delegation of resources)
• Alpha Anywhere Development Environment can be used to publish
• Easily sync offline
• Data transformation and integration
• Library of prototype apps that can be used by developers to edit or take inspiration from, their mobile apps.
• Back-end data access
• Advanced-Data Integration and Data Transformation
• HMAC and SSL support data encryption
Ultimately, Sencha helps improve customer experience and enhances customer satisfaction.
Check out what features Sencha has to offer:
• Sencha Touch Software – a development kit that Sencha employs, helps coding in the HTML5 format
• The setup of apps usually takes a lot of time. Sencha eliminates that need and develops exciting native applications
• Rationalized formatting system
• Enhances compatibility by scaling to different resolutions that different devices work at
• Sencha uses WebKit browsers
• Allows you to scale to different resolutions for maximum compatibility with different devices
• Extensive support for animations and enhanced touch events
KendoUI is used for advanced client-side development and provides mobile app development solutions that are unique.
Modern solutions provided by KendoUI help in developing apps that adhere to new web standards as well.
Check out what KendoUI has to offer:
• AngularJS and KendoUI work well together
• Cross-platform web applications can be easily built.
• Customize the app depending on the user’s screen (phone, desktop, and tablet)
• Easy data-binding for local and remote data thanks to the jQuery DataSource component
Mobile Angular UI is a pretty famous mobile app development tool that uses different libraries to improve the mobile app experience. Overthrow.js and fastclick.js are used by Mobile Angular UI as libraries to enhance the overall user experience.
The features of this amazing mobile app development tool include:
• Highly responsive mobile UI
• Convert web applications to mobile applications easily
• Creation of mobile parts through the tool
• Bootstrapping is enabled to help the developers
• Bootstrap to meet development needs
• Mobile and desktop views are provided in Mobile Angular UI. Stretch and squeeze the browser window to switch between views.
• Response and speed time of apps can be tested
• It leverages development with native APIs
• Enhance your learning curve by utilizing your abilities to design mobile native applications
• Explore hundreds of NativeScript plugins to accelerate native mobile apps
• Three full real-world application implementations provided by the NativeScript team
Onsen UI is a powerful framework for creating HTML5 hybrid mobile and web applications based on PhoneGap. It features a wide range of UI components such as menus, stack navigation, lists, tabs, etc. for creating mobile apps.
• It offers you multiple libraries' support
• Simplified development with ready-to-use components
• Automatic styling
• Simple and easy to learn
• Makes development quick and cost-effective
• To keep your elements on-screen, it provides you with a grid system
• It gives your app a native look
Firebase is a mobile app development platform developed by Google back in 2011 for creating and running mobile and web apps. It supports the installation of the pre-packaged, open-source bundle of code to automate common task development. It will reduce the development time and avoid confusion occurring with servers and data storage.
• No setup is needed as it offers a cloud service
• Users can view the data stored by them with the help of their native JSON data storage
• It keeps all the data safe and secure as all of the data transferred to Firebase needs 2048-bit SSL encryption.
• All of the files are supported by Google Cloud Storage
• For building more scalable applications, consider data streams
• Your data is replicated and backed up to multiple secure locations, thus no risk of data loss.
• You can create an app within a short span as it can seamlessly integrate with a framework like Angular JS.
Swift is one of the most powerful and intuitive app development software for iOS. It comprises easy to navigate interface, which enables anyone to create apps smoothly and efficiently. It consists of amazing features that help in creating useful apps.
• It helps you in creating custom apps and programs for any business
• It lets you publish your app on the most popular stores
• Through push notifications, you can contact customers and attract them to your business
• You can build customer loyalty programs within your app
• You can communicate with a successful team of developers who guide you at every step
• Inspire customers to contact the app by permitting them a call or email
Vuforia is a state-of-the-art augmented reality software development kit for mobile gadgets. It enables you to create comprehensive apps based on augmented reality. Images and 3D objects can be tracked and detected with the help of Vuforia computer vision technology.
• The most popular digital eyewear, phones, and tablets for Android and iOS devices are supported by Vuforia.
• It enables you to create exceptional AR software that works across all major devices
• You can get robust and reliable experiences in different environments with the help of Vuforia's best-in-class computer vision
• It makes the detection of everyday images, objects, and environments easier and quicker
• VuMarks enable you to customize your design
• It provides maximum support to video playback
• With the Vuforia Mobile vision platform, you can build outstanding 3D AR experiences
TensorFlow Lite is an open-source software library powered by Google to create top-notch mobile iOS and Android apps. It is extensively used for creating AI-powered apps. Developers can easily add special features for artificial intelligence with the help of its libraries.
• Cross-platform app development
• It enables deploying machine learning models on various devices such as mobile, desktop, web, etc.
• You can discover ready-to-use turn-key APIs for your mobile applications.
• It helps in processing text, audio, and video in real-time
• It can perform various tasks such as barcode scanning, image labeling, selfies segmentation, object detection, etc.
Mobile app development tools help with the overall development process and provide a better user experience in the final result. After reading this article, you can check which development tool might fit your need.
A good app development company can make the whole process easier for you.
11, Apr 2022
Arsal is a business grad who loves everything about content marketing. He loves to write about tech, cybersecurity, business, and gaming. You can find him playing Dota2 or binge-watching Netflix. You can follow him on Twitter for the latest updates!